How do you ensure media coverage for your business in this day and age? We are happy to help.
Contact with journalists
In the last two or three weeks we spoke to several journalists and editors. They are looking for people to interview about their business for Talpa TV (various television programs), the AD, de Telegraaf, het Parool, Metro, various regional newspapers and large women’s magazines such as Libelle. We would like to help serious entrepreneurs with a vision to get in touch with these journalists.
Before the corona crisis, many entrepreneurs were often too busy to think calmly about whether or not to continue buying from their regular parties. During this crisis, much has come to a standstill. All around us, entrepreneurs are looking around. When you show that you are there for your customers right now, with practical solutions in this situation, why would they go to a competitor?
“That’s why it’s important to be visible to your customers and the potential customers around you at this time. When your company is visible, they know how to find you. Now and after the crisis.”
Free publicity contributes to growth
It is proven that companies that invest in free publicity / public relations and contact with their customers during the crisis, grow after the crisis. Let’s work together to get your company to that growth. Now is the time to be extra visible.
Our proposal is:
- We will make an online appointment so we can brainstorm together about your public relations opportunities.
- In the conversation we will investigate what is newsworthy about your company, product or service, with which you can attract free publicity.
- Afterwards you will have a report in your hands, so you know what the most interesting news hook / news hooks of your company are.
- At the end of our appointment you know which media your news fits best, so you can approach them.
- You will receive a proposal with recommendations on how to get media attention. With this we can get to work immediately.
- You know what it takes to get media attention for your product/service/company.
The investment of our brainstorm and the delivery of the report on the newsworthiness of your company, including recommendations, is 247 euros, excluding VAT. After registration we will make an appointment immediately. Delivery starts after the invoice is paid.
Guaranteed more visibility for your business? We are here to help
Are you looking for a PR agency in the Amsterdam, Utrecht, The Hague or Rotterdam area that generates media attention and visibility for you and your company? PRGoeroes does this for your company! Contact us without engagement and ask about the possibilities